Baked Rainbow Trout
- 2 rainbow trout fillets (5 oz each, skin optional)
- 1 large tomato, fresh, diced
- 2 teaspoons of thyme, dried
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- 6 lemon slices, thinly sliced
- 2 lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the tomato, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic infused olive oil. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the rainbow trout on the sheet skin side down.
- Spoon the tomato mixture over the rainbow trout to cover and place the lemon slices on top.
- Bake at 450°F for 12 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges as a garnish and your choice of sides.
Low FODMAP Diet note
- Single serving is made with low FODMAP ingredients.* Not lab tested for FODMAP content.
- Garlic infused olive oil is considered low FODMAP as long as it does not contain garlic pieces.
Nutrition Facts for Single Serving (best estimates):
Fat: 14g (skin eaten)
*All information on the FODMAP content of foods comes from the Monash University Low FODMAP Diet App as of 6/8/17. For the most recent data, please refer to the app.